The product I used recently is Coconut
Water & Coconut Oil Masque. It can be bought from Superdrug for only £3.99
(£2 per 100mL) and is marketed as a conditioning, ‘hydrate and shine’ masque.
It is claimed the product adds shine and repairs and strengthens hair to
prevent its breakage.
First impressions of the masque
were very good. It has a pleasant smell, not too sweet, more of a fresh scent.
The look is clean; a pure white colour with a lovely gloss and the texture isn't
too greasy as I had initially imagined. There are two directions for use on the
packaging. It explains that the product can be used more like a normal
conditioner and left in the hair for two minutes or left as a masque for longer
– ten minutes. After using it for two minutes, not only was my hair softer but
it was also a lot easier to untangle. The softness lasted the whole day so I
was fairly excited to use it as masque and see if it had an even greater
effect.
Overall, I will be continuing to
buy the masque for an occasional use as a conditioner and regular use as a
shaving cream. For only £3.99 it is definitely worth a try!
Let me know if you've tried any
other coconut products you’d recommend or whether you've also tried this one –
I’d love to hear from you!
Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment